(This page will be updated as new information and procedures are enacted)
- Village Hall CLOSED until further notice. For Absentee Voting, Voter Registration, and other essential business, call Lindsey at 920-622-4183 or email at email@example.com to schedule an appointment
- Robert's Park Facilities CLOSED. Tentative reopen date of June 30, 2020.
The health and wellness of our residents and staff is our utmost concern. If you are feeling ill, please limit exposure to others by staying home. Please continue to use basic hygiene and sanitation methods to also help reduce the spread of germs.
While Village staff will continue to be onsite to help maintain and support the Vilalge, please consider FIRST calling the Village Hall or Village Police with any questions or concerns to limit your exposure as well as theirs. Any potential changes to the Village Hall hours will be posted on the Village Hall doors.
Law Enforcement will continue to respond to your calls for service. However, if your concern can be handled by phone, an officer will contact you at the phone number you provide.
- Absentee Voting will be available at the Clerk's Office by appointment only March 17-April 5 (Monday through Friday). Please call 920-622-4283 to schedule an appointment. You can also request an absentee ballot at https://myvote.wi.gov
- Patterson Memorial Library will be CLOSED until further notice. Curb-side pick up will be available. Call 920-622-3835 for more information.
- The Community Center will be CLOSED until further notice.
- Village of Wild Rose Municipal Court Issues State of Emergency Order: